| Tour Title
| JSA Tour
|| $25 USD
||Thursday, October 25
09:30 to 17:30Deadline for Tour Application Sunday, September 30, 2018
* JSA tour costs must be paid at the time of pre-registration
| Korean Culture Tour
||Friday, October 26
13:00 to 17:30Korean Culture Tour is offered for free by a tour agency and is not organized by ITMIG.
Phone: +82-2-794-7348 (Ms. Jessica Kim)
Download Application Form
JSA Tour – Thursday, October 25, 2019
(Subject to change)
- Date: Thursday, October 25
- Schedule: 09:30 to 17:30
Grand Walkerhill Hotel Pick-up (only in Seoul) -> The War Memorial of Korea -> Imjingak Park -> Tongil village(in-car tour) -> Lunch (Bulgogi) -> check Identification (passport) after the arrival of Unification Bridge -> Camp Bonifas -> JSA tour (Freedom House, Military Armtistice, Commission Building, The Third Guard Post , Bridge of No Return) -> Go back to Seoul -> Arrive at President Hotel (Grand Walkerhill Hotel)
- Things to Prepare : Tour Reservation and Submit a passport copy 10 days before the tour (requires U.N. admin area pre-authorization)
- Fare: $25 (including the actual tour cost of CU95,000/ Tourist interpretation guide, vehicle, entrance fee, lunch and hotel pickup services) – Must be paid at time of registration
- Available from Tuesday to Friday, Except National Holiday & Military Training day.
- Not allowed for Korean Citizens.
- Children under the age of 11 are not allowed on the JSA tour.
- Passport required on tour day.
- For limited countries (Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, or a country in a civil war), please e-mail us a copy of your passport. (Pictures of yourself, Full English name and passport number that are clearly visible).
- Strict dress code. Anyone not following the dress code, will not be allowed to participate in the tour. Prohibited clothes
- Sleeveless shirts,
- Torn or washed jeans,
- Sportswear, short trousers, leather pants and skirts,
- Military-look clothes,
- Sandals, slippers,
- Tight fitting clothes
- Cancellation will incur 100% of commission, so please be careful before booking.
- DMZ & JSA are under control of military. Tour schedule could be changed or cancelled without prior notice.
Korean Culture Tour – Friday, October 26, 2018
(Subject to change)
- A program that introduces Korean Buddhism and the royal culture of the Joseon Dynasty
- Schedule: 13:00 to 17:30
Departure at Hotel Walkerhill – Temple Bongeunsa – Gwanghwamun and Gyeongbok Palace (Watching Changing of the Guards Ceremony) – Palace Museum – Arrival at Hotel Walkerhill